Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mark Your Calendars: J.Crew Sample Sale is Back {NYC}

"Thanks!" to so many of you, including Aderonke, Min, Candece (in this post), as well as Addy O. (in this post), who let us know about an upcoming J.Crew Sample Sale in New York City. It will be running from June 19th through June 24th.

What to expect? Women's jewelry, shoes, and dresses, plus a few items for Men and Kids.
As with all their sample sales, all sales are final. The location for the event is:
260 Sample Sale
260 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
nr. 29th St.
212-725-5400

Will you be attending this latest sample sale? If you are, please let us know! If you could also share any information (e.g. merchandise selection, quantity, prices), it would be greatly appreciated. :)

4 comments:

  1. It just so happens I'm visiting NY and staying a few blocks away. How can I resist? My travel companions may hold me back, though, because they'll want to do something . . . er, . . . interesting. . .

    Do they really restock during the day and during the week? I'd appreciate some sage advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was in NY!! If anyone finds any short graphite dresses in silk chiffon that are size 6, 8, or 10 I will buy them from you! :)

    taylorkg85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be visiting NYC that weekend! Like @fidele, I'd love to hear what it is like. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)